Friday, December 23, 2011

Want some free funds? You won't find them here

With the demise of Libya's dictator, it was only a matter of time before the scammers found a new storyline. This is a scam. Delete messages like this - don't reply to them.

From: William Mchardy info@williamconsultgroup.tk
Subject: Our Foreign Plan

Dear Sir,

We are private consultant also acts as a private consultant to some clients in the United Kingdom ranging from top business personals, serving and retired Army, Colonel, Lieutenant-Colonel and top government functionaries whose privacy is shrouded in topmost secrecy.

As stated above I have a client's mandate to seek for a reputable, And well-established individual to help channel some funds into profitable investment abroad

One of my clients is the son of Ex-President Gaddafi of Libya

They want to move these funds out of there their names completely for invest until the crisis will be over, details on the amount will given to your in my next email.

Please let me know if you will be able to work with the transaction of the fund and what is your percentage,

Kindly response to me with your tell phone number and full name if you interested so we can complete the formality and contract agreement.

Best Regards
William Mchardy
156-157 St. John Street, Colchester
CO2 7NN United Kingdom.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sir

    I am a Lawyer residing in the UK and also act as private consultant to some my overseas clients ranging from globally connected business personnel’s, serving and retired Army Chiefs and top government functionaries.

    As stated above I have a client's mandate to seek for a reputable and well established individual to join his decision making Board and help invest funds into profitable investment abroad.

    I hope you will treat this request with expediency as time is of great importance to my client.

    Best Regards

    Alain Othman.

    156-157 St. John Street,

    Colchester CO2 7NN

    United Kingdom.

    Email: Alainthman@lawyer.com

    Another one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir/Madam
    I am Gayan Samanpura Silva from Sri Lanka. I am a poor grduate reasently begun to win the life. In addition, I am doing a little Accounting job. However, that salary does not enought for the living and for the future. I were bigin to build my new house reasently but funding problemd stuck me awy.Therefor I am kindly requesting only $ 2000.00 for compleate my poor house. So please be kindly try to help me if you have excess money available or willing to help the poor peoples. In addition, I promise to you I will recover such amount that you willing to give after two/ three years or I can do your reasonable work against the money.
    Sir, if you have kind hart, please contact me using following contact dietails.

    Mobile: +94 077 2703559

    E-Mail: gynslv@gmail.com

    Thanking You,

    ReplyDelete