Friday, December 23, 2011

More money from Libya - thank you Ashley, or is it Chang?

You can't get rich by helping people steal money. Instead, you will be scammed. Don't reply to messages like this — delete them instead.

From: Ashley Richardson arichardson@spsu.edu
Subject: ...of utmost Confidence

The late former Libyan defence minister Abu Bakr Yunis Jabr made a fixed deposit of $25,500,000.00 Million United States Dollars in my bank branch am ready to share 50/50 with you if you choose to stand as my deceased client next of kin.

Please if you are interested you indicate by response at my personal email address:

Email Contact: zchang92@yahoo.com.hk if only you are interested.

Yours Truly,
Chang Zhang

4 comments:

  1. I've gotten this e-mail as well, except from the account "Jessica Wells"/jrwells@utpa.edu. It said Chang Zhang in the e-mail itself, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received an e-mail from diplomat Owen adams.and others. THEY SAID: THEY HAVE 2 BOXES AND WOULD LIKE TO DELIVER HERE.
    I SHOULD MAKE PAYMENT IN ADVANCE OF 3^500€.
    PELASE DO NOT PAY.
    IS SUR ONLY SCAM...............

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings and salutations from my success Obat Aborsi, I am very happy to read that you share arikel because it can help me, thank you in advance for your boss to share his article

    ReplyDelete