Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm sorry, darling, but you're a stinking liar

Miss Suzan is so affectionate, but even so, I don't think Suzzy is telling me the truth: that she's a scammer. This email seems to have originated from a Google account named nestpetrol@gmail.com. Don't reply to messages like this, or be fooled by them.

From: Miss Suzan kante suzzy21@ymail.com
Date: April 29, 2011 11:03:53 PM PDT
Subject: Available Investment fund.

Dearest one,

There is a high need for the investment of a substantial amount in a secure and stable economy around the world. The investment will strongly consider any good business area or offer that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields. My name is Miss. Suzan Kante I am 22 years old from the Federal Republic of Cote D' Ivoire, the only Child and Daughter of Chief Dr. and Mrs. Michael Kante. This investment Fund is my Inheritance!

I am writing to you to allow me officially present and appoint you as my foreign partner as it’s itemized with these funds by my late father to avoid looting or squander, so as to enable the bank transfer this money to you in your country for investment purposes and continuance of my educations.

Please let your reactions reach me via email soonest, if you have the potentials to receive, invest, and manage large sums successfully to profitability.

Best Regards.
Suzan Kante
+233-248-179-767

1 comment:

  1. this also:
    Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmmatullahi wa barakatuhn, There is a high need for the investment of a substantial amount in a secure and stable economy around the world. The investment will strongly consider any good business area or offer that can guarantee outstanding fiscal yields. I want to do a separate business outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will provide the funding if you promise to keep this transaction confidential because of my fellow board of directors and I wish to make this investment for the future financial security of myself, my immediate and extended family. I shall authorize you to manage the investment fund and the day to day activity of the project. Please let your reactions reach me soonest via my private email id(dr._abdulraouf_mohammad.mannaa@*REMOVED*) with a business summary/plan after which i can get back to you for us to close this deal. Ma sha’ ALLAH. Sadaqallahul ‘asheem. Jazakallahu khayran. Bismillah al rahman al rahim. La ilaha ilalah Dr. ABDULRAOUF MOHAMMAD MANNAA MANAGING DIRECTOR/BOARD MEMBER SAVOLA GROUP OF COMPANIES *REMOVED*

    ReplyDelete