Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Scam spam by Yahoo calendar invitation

Here's a new twist, at least for me: This spam came in the form of a Yahoo Calendar invitation. The pitch was embedded as the event address.

Don't click to "accept" such invitations, don't be fooled, don't respond.

You're invited to: Dear Friend,Compliment of the season

By your host: Jacob Lycama

Date: Wednesday September 30, 2009

Time: 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm (GMT +09:00 Japan)

Street: Dear Friend,Compliment of the season and God's blessings from dr Jacob lycama, who contacted you long ago for assistance in an Inheritance claims of $250 million Dollar in our company. However I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Japan,Presently I'm in Japan for an investment projects. I have decided to compensate you with the sum of $1.500.000.00 dollar.( One million ,Five hundren thousand dollas )This is from my own share, I did this simply to show you that it is good to do good things and also to fulfil my my promise to you. Therefore you should contact my secretary,Here are his contact address:Name:Jane white ,Email: jane_white96@yahoo.com , I kept the money for your as compensation in her care and instructed that she send it to you immediately you contact her, however she will attend to you without any delay as she was duly instructed. Send your current contact info rmations to enable her know where to send you the money .1.Your Full Name...........................,2.Your Home or Offie Address...............,3.Your Telephone............,please do let me know immediately you receive the money so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time. Thanks and may God Bless you.Yours Sincerely,Jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment