Monday, September 14, 2009

My good friend, I'm am indeed surprised

These barristers and pastors always have my best interests at heart, which is why they bcc me on all their correspondence.

Don't reply, don't be fooled.

From: Eugene Robinson
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: 014/9/2009 SURPRISE! SURPRISE!! GUESS WHAT?
Reply-To: pastorhenryphilips74@hotmail.fr

Hello good friend,

I am Barrister Simon Media and I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my Pastor on his email address below and receive your compensation of $1.500.000.00USD dollars from him;

Name: Pastor Henry Philips
Email: pastorhenryphilips74@hotmail.fr
Phone: +229 98-39-12-58

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information;
Your full name________________________
Your address__________________________
Your country__________________________
Your age______________________________
Your occupation_______________________
Your Phone number_____________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information complete, he will not release the cheque to you because he has to be sure that it is you. Ask him to send you your cheque.

Remain blessed,
Barrister Simon Media .

No comments:

Post a Comment